Terms and Conditions
This Audio Repeater Pro ("Software") agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or, if purchased for an entity) and CrownSoft. Read it carefully before purchasing a license for this software. By purchasing a license you are indicating your full and voluntary assent to the terms of this document.
- Registration fee is non-refundable. All sales are final.
- The user shall not resell, lend, give or transfer received serial number to anyone without our permissions.
- The user shall not use the same serial number on multiple computers.
- CrownSoft do not and cannot warrant the performance or results you may obtain by using this software. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- CrownSoft reserve the right to add or delete material within this site, and otherwise make changes to the program and this agreement without notice.
- CrownSoft reserves the right within its sole discretion to modify the terms of its license for all future versions of Audio Repeater Pro.
- The user shall not alter, merge, modify, adapt or translate the Software, or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
- CrownSoft reserves the right at any time to cease the support of the Software and to alter prices, features, specifications, capabilities, functions, licensing terms, general availability or other characteristics of the Software.
- CrownSoft may terminate without notice.
- You agree to accept email updates regarding our program. We will never inundate you with emails or spam.